Thursday, June 13, 2013

How do we avoid GMO's in our diet?

It starts by being informed over what brands use GMOs and which brands do not!  I was so excited to come across a couple of good reads today about GMO's ... what brands to avoid (Monsanto brands) and what brands are non-GMO.  Here are a couple of links to the blogs.

NON-GMO Printable list brands right HERE.
and
Monsanto Companies list HERE.

We can't make a difference if we don't DO anything but if we take the time to be informed and to watch where we put our money we can make a difference - at the LEAST we will make a difference in our health!

I am currently on a new journey with food ... I'm excited to eat more raw fruits and veggies.  Just got a bunch of books from the library.  I'll do my best to detail my journey here!

1 comment: