Monday, May 13, 2013

Some days I'm just more productive than others

I feel like I've been in an unproductive rut for the past couple of weeks.  I'll do really good for awhile and then I get in a slump, after today though, I feel like I'm coming out of the slump.

I ran 4 miles.  I juiced fruit and veggies for us for breakfast.  I made laundry detergent (and then washed 3 loads).  Made toothpaste and put them in individual containers to help us not spread germs from one to another.  Made pizza dough from the Pioneer Woman Cookbook and stuck it in the fridge for tomorrow nights dinner.  Made ricotta cheese.  Took the whey from the cheese and used it in this RECIPE for lemonade. I was able to fit a nap into the day as well!

Oh and I got to watch my friends absolutely adorable 3 year old daughter who needed kisses every time she got hurt and said please and thank you more than any other child I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment